Thursday

Soap (I'm only Advertising)

Belle over at 'From the Past' has some wonderful goat's milk soap for sale! For all you guys, here's a peek at her things. To order visit her store!!

"I am now selling goat milk soap. I have three different kinds for sale, I have Peppermint Goat Milk, Tangerine Goat Milk with bits of orange peel, and Strawberry Herbal with dried herbs for a gentle exfoliant.'

Here are pictures of the Goat Milk soap:


Tangerine Goat Milk Soap

Peppermint Goat Milk Soap


Strawberry Herbal Goat Milk Soap with dried herbs


All of my soaps are 100% natural. I do not use any dies or anything artificial in my soaps.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and (in some not all) essential oils, dried flowers, dried herbs, dried fruit peelings.
I sell my soaps for $1.00 an ounce. All of my soaps are rough cut, different sizes, and different weights. If you are interested in buying soap or any other items from my store, please send me an email @ homesteaderbelle@yahoo.com letting me know what you would like to order.
Thank You for visiting!
Belle"

These look so good! There is a lot of work goes into keeping the goats (we have 2) and hand making soap. The toiletries found in the shops contain so many nasty and dangerous chemicals. Wish we were closer Belle - I'd be buying in bulk.

Bethy

1 comment:

Belle said...

Thank you so much for posting about my soap! I appreciate it!

Belle